Akaki Tsereteli State University, Georgia
Structure of Fees in Akaki Tsereteli State University, Georgia
|1st Year Tuition Fee||5000 USD|
|2nd Year to 6th Year Tuition Fees/year||4300 USD|
|Hostel Fees+ Food Per Year||3000 USD|
|Total Fees for Six Years||26,500 USD|
Akaki Tsereteli State University (ATSU) is one of the oldest high education institutions of Georgia established 84 years ago in 1933.
In 2014 Tsereteli State University Faculty of Medicine became AMEE- (European Association for Medical Education www.amee.org) member, and in 2015 it was at the World Health Organization - WHO, the World Federation for Medical Education - WFME and international medical education catalogue is- IMED, higher medical schools web-resources.
The study involved is qualified to teach staff: 8 16 full professors, associate professors and assistant professors 9. Training programs and the theoretical and practical training courses (pre-clinical cycle) in parallel, which is held at the University, the Faculty of Medicine students undergoing clinical training component is fully equipped multi-base clinics.
ATSU is internationally recognized by:
- Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- WDOMS (World Directory of Medical Schools)
- FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
ATSU Is a member of:
- AMEE (An International Association for Medical Education)
- AMSE (The Association of Medical Schools in Europe)
- The University has more than 18 buildings in Kutaisi
- ATSU has a library with the access of EBSCO, Cambridge, Bio One electronic data bases, evergreen electronic catalogue
- ATSU has its own well-equipped dormitory and modern university clinic
Program is listed at AVICENNA Directories
- One-step High Medical Education Program: Program aims at preparing the specialist with medical academic degree, having sufficient knowledge of basic medical disciplines and general clinical skills needed for working at medical institutions, also using and preserving moral values and ethical principles in practice.
- Pharmacy: Program aims to prepare competitive and highly qualified specialists, who have raised awareness in public health care politics and whose main skills and knowledge are based on thorough knowledge of pharmaceutical disciplines and harmonizing practical work.
Achievements of ATSU
- ATSU became one of the largest universities with wide spectrum of academic and professional teaching programs.
- ATSU has a University Clinic which is one of the best clinics in Georgia.
- ATSU is internationally recognized multidisciplinary educational institution, which meets modern requirements.